Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Transfer Craziness

Well after much deliberating AND Blizzard offering a 25% discount on realm transfers I managed to get all my girls across to Earthen Ring yesterday and also my guild Dark Shadow Elites (btw no discount on guild transfers).
I have so many ties to DSE - from when I first started playing the game nearly 8 years ago that I didn't want to keep it on a server where I wouldn't go back to. I feel alot better about it being here on ER with me and I had a few friends / guildies tell me they wanted to stay in DSE so have moved across.
It's really hard starting fresh on a new server, no matter how many wonderful people who you know are there. I feel good to be able to give me friends a place ... a social place for them to play, one that they're used to and don't feel like they're having to start from scratch.
I feel at home now that everyone is where they should be :)

1 comment: