Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Iron Man - Let's Do It Again!!

Now that I am getting settled on Earthen Ring, the time has come to roll another Iron Man Toon.
I once again rolled a Warlock however instead of Undead I have decided to try an Orc - mostly chose this as I have never levelled one beyond mid 30's and it's nice to change things around.


She is now Level 8 and I have decided to stay questing on Kalimdor this time around - no swapping continents.
The main things I must remember is to keep quests at a green level and to do some grinding on mobs that are green. I need to be very careful of yellow quests and any that may turn into a vehicle quest - avoid at all costs!


So to use the words (again) of Whitesnake's epic song - Here I Go Again :-

An' here I go again on my own
Goin' down the only road I've ever known,
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
An' I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time

But, here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go

No comments:

Post a Comment