Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Iron Man Toon Take Three!

I decided after a few weeks of not playing my Iron Man Toon that today I felt focused and ready to level her from 36 towards 40. I have been questing in Desolace making sure that any quest I was doing was green in colour so it would not be too difficult to handle.
I reached Level 37 and headed over to Mannoroc Coven to complete some quests when tradegy struck! I died! I was attempting to do the quest Jugkar's Undoing when I noticed I was losing health and by the time I realised it was too late. I stared at the screen for a few seconds then burst out laughing. Oh well at least I know NOT to do that quest now!

Gives a new meaning to Undead!




So I ran back to her body, rezzed and hearthed back to Orgrimmar. I stripped her and cleaned out her bank and then (for the second time) deleted her.


 


I then created my third Iron Man Toon - Leetaa an Undead Warlock.




I was extremely excited to see her Imp is called Karpit! Made me laugh :)


Well here I go once more attempting to level an Iron Man Toon.

No comments:

Post a Comment