Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Here I Go Again - Iron Man Take Four!

Last night I started my third Iron Man Toon and was levelling once again through Tirisfal Glades when tradegy struck ... AGAIN!!! I died to an Level 11 Elite Bat called Ressan the Needler.
I was Level 7!

Hello Spirit Healer we meet again!


So once again I stripped my toon and deleted her.



Now many of you are probably thinking this is going to be it! Alas I do not give up that easy :) So once again I roll another Undead Warlock called Leetaa.

 

Take Four!!! I can do this!

In the words of Whitesnake from "Here I Go Again"
"An' here I go again on my own
Goin' down the only road I've ever known,
 Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
 An' I've made up my mind,
I ain't wasting no more time"

No comments:

Post a Comment