Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Felcloth Transmog Fun


I decided to redo Leeta's gear as it seems every Warlock and their Imp is wearing the Malefic Set. So I researched some fantastic websites to see what else I could find that would be a little different.

Listed below are some websites that I use for Transmogging Info :-
http://mogmygear.com
http://wowroleplayer.com
http://deazeroth.blogspot.com

After much deliberating I decided on the Felcloth Set. I always like the Hood look for a Head piece and with the pink/red/purple/black colours I knew I'd have a different look to most other Warlocks.
The mats required I would have to go farm as I didn't have alot of Felcloth in my bank and also needed Demonic Runes which are Bind On Pickup (and I hadn't farmed them since Vanilla WoW).
Decided to start with farming Felcloth so headed to Swamp of Sorrow and kill the Misty Grells which are located in Misty Valley. I received about 15 in nearly 2 hours so thought I'd head over to Dire Maul: East to begin the Demonic Rune farming. Took me 5 runs to get the 10 Demonic Runes I needed and also managed another 20 Felcloth.
I also created the Cloak and Bracers to fit in with the Felcloth Set I had made (to fit in with the whole look).

Here is the list of items I've used to achieve the above look:-
Head - Felcloth Hood
Shoulders - Felcloth Shoulders
Back - Cloak of the Black Void
Chest - Felcloth Robe
Wrists - Deathsilk Bracers
Hands - Felcloth Gloves
Legs - Felcloth Pants
Feet - Felcloth Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment